Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaching Observation Skills with Mentos

ss     Last year, my colleague Joe and I developed this amazing beginning of the year science observation lesson.  It was so much fun and the kids loved it!  What's not to love when you get to see a giant explosion? We also teach the children how to observe, how to record in their new science journal, variable /constants and how to plan their very first experiment for the year!

     This year we will start off again...with a blast!  I am offering this unit for FREE for 5 days.  Then I will be charging $5 per purchase.  If you are at all curious...I suggest you download it now!

Feedback is very much appreciated...

Gotta Run!


  1. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

  2. Ahhhhhhhhggggghhhhh!!! Didn't find your blog till 2 months ago. Rats!!