Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First FREE item at Teachers Pay Teachers!


    I am excited to say that my first item is up for FREE at the Teacher Pay Teacher website.  It will only be FREE for a short time, so make sure you down load it now!         

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Beach-Artifacts-Science-Spot


Also...here are some pictures to accompany the Science Spot...  You will notice I have a tray with several artifacts, tools (ruler, measuring tape and hand held magnifying glass) as well as two spots for index cards.  One holds the new index cards and one will hold the finished ones...not labeled yet.   There are the two posters I have in the Free File as well as some words to describe how to make your diagram - accurate, big, colorful and detailed.

      Next, on the cabinets above the science spot I have two pocket charts.  They will house science vocabulary and sentence frames to get students thinking.  I bought these last summer at the $1 spot at Target and use clothespins to hold them up.  The clothespins have double sided 3M tape that is used for the removable hooks. 

Can't believe I got this done...I am still shaking from the Earthquake today!

2 comments:

  1. Is there a link to this free product? I can't find it. Would love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you could have found it in a round about way on the Teachers Pay Teachers Site. But now, I have made the link easy peasy! Check it out and let me know what you think.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete