Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Safe and Sound...

     Just a quick post to let you know that we are safe and sound here in Virginia.  Hurricane Irene was much tamer than we thought - never lost power even!  I am curious to see how our home on the river fared...I think my dock is probably gone. 

     Any way...big news in blog land!  I was fortunate to get hooked up with a new blog spot called "The Lesson Cloud".  This is a site where bloggers like me can post freebies, blogs ideas, reflections...whatever.  It is great place to find new blogs and simple ideas. Come visit it today!

     Also, I have added an easier link to get to my Beach Artifacts FREE item on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Just click on this link to take you there right away...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Beach-Artifacts-Science-Spot



Gotta run! Last day of vacation...back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment