I opened my blog this morning (with a cup of hot coffee no doubt) only to see I had been nominated for a Versitile Blogger award by Life is Better Messy Anyway! blogger Jordon (the Messy girl!) Wow...what an honor and surprise. Thank you Messy Girl!
Here are the next steps:
1) Link back to those that nominated you and thank them.
2) Share 7 things about yourself .
3) Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you know and love.
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I love to read....fluff books! Especially books about shopping and silly, hot-mess women in England.
2. I am secretly a "slummy mummy" - my husband is the true "wife" of our family!
3. I love to laugh and look at things from the bright side.
4. I think that comes from having a son with Aspbergers..living with a high-functioning child with autism can be challenging at times...so it is good to take a break and laugh!
5. I love coffee - especially pumpkin spice latte!
6. I have an adorable puppy named Peyton who is my pride and joy!
7. I spent this weekend with my other son at his two soccer games and one baseball game - so I am a soccer/baseball mom on the side!
Okay now the fun part....I get to choose 15 of my favorite blogs!
Enjoy reading theses blogs...I know I do EVERYDAY!