Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Wrapping up the science year....

I have officially taught all of my state standards for the year in all subjects!  With only one more state testing to go, we are winding down the rest of the subjects.  It is so easy to just check the list off and say we covered it all and go to the pool.   Instead I want to ensure that what and how I taught has a meaningful impact.  I created this survey to help my students reflect on the year and give me some insight into the next. Use it if you wish!

You can download it here for FREE!

I am sad to see this year end for many reasons...a great class, a great team of teachers that I work with and an AMAZING principal who after 43 years has decided to retire.  On the flip side, I am looking forward to reading and relaxing...creating a few pinterest projects and watching some sunsets...in exactly 9 more days...


No comments:

Post a Comment