Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Upper Grade Linky Party



Just stopping by to let you know about an awesome Linky Party! Lorraine over at Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies is having a Linky Party for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade bloggers! It's a fantastic opportunity for intermediate teachers to link up! It also provides a place where new bloggers and blog-hoppers can go to find great resources for their upper grade classrooms! Be sure and stop by, link up, and visit!




Here's a great example of a time saver that I picked up from a FOSS assessment workshop.  Research has shown that teachers can cut down at least half the time of checking notebooks IF students turn in their notebooks stacked and turned to the page to check.  It is true!  I never realized how much time it takes to actually flip through the pages in search of the assignment!  So now, my students are trained to turn in their notebooks this way!

5 comments:

  1. It is little tips like this that make things so much easier! =)

    I am a new follower and would love for you to visit me when you can. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just found your blog via Lorraine's Linky Party and I am your 100th follower!!! I hope you are as excited as I am!!! Whoo-hoo! I can't wait to read your posts...I love science! Come and check out my blog anytime!

    Andrea
    One Teacher's Take

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog on the Linky Party and look forward to stalking you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog at the linky party too. I love teaching science to my fifth and sixth graders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...I just found your blog through the link party. I am your newest follower! Come over to visit my blog when you get a chance.

    Sharima

    Lovebuglearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete