Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Smart Board Review Game - Magnetism and Electricity

How do you review?  I am finishing up my unit on Magnetism and Electricity - yay!  The test is written and put in for copies.  Now, it's time to review.  How do I do it to meet the needs of all students?  This week I planned for two days of review. 

First, we did a review on the Smartboard.  I came up with 20 questions (with graphics) to review the main concepts.  Some of you may have fancy clickers.  I have fancy (ha ha) mini white boards that they can write their answers on and hold up for a quick assessment.






The next day, we made graffiti walls to showcase key words and concepts that they thought were important. This appeals to the students who are visual learners or the ones (like me) who have to write it down to remember.  Here are a few of the finished products. 



How do you review?


1 comment:

  1. I have a Jeopardy-type game that I use at the end of my science unit focusing on several concept ideas-not just magnetism. Fun learning goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete