Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Why science and literacy are a great match


I am so excited to share with you my video presentation from my summer adventures.  My science coordinator, Mike Pratte, nominated me for the Robert E. Yager Award for Excellence in Education from the NSTA.  I was honored to be selected as the recipient for District VIII (Kentucky, West Va. and Va.) As part of this award, I was asked to attend the NSTA Congress in Omaha Nebraska.  My family and I decided this would be a great opportunity for a road trip and so we loaded up the car and off we went.  Today, the NSTA posted our videos on their website.  I was nervous to watch myself, but was actually pleased with the results.  This was going to be my next blog post anyway..so why not just show the video instead?



Comment:

No comments:

Post a Comment